Photoshop: Learning Filters and their power
Learn to harness the power of the Filter gallery, Adaptive wide angle, Liquify, Oil paint, Advanced and basic Blur tools, Distortion tools and Lighting effects
Filters are used extensively in graphics to produce beautiful effects. Students will learn techniques on how to create dynamic images by using Photoshop filters.
Topics & techniques covered in this course:
Photoshop Filters that will be covered:
- Filter gallery such as Colored pencil, Cutout, Dry brush, Sponge, Film grain, Pallet knife
- Watercolor, Cross hatch, Glass effects and texture effects, Adaptive wide angle, Lens correction
- Liquify, Oil paint, Blur Tools, Advanced Blur tools: Field, Iris, Tilt, Path and Spin
- Basic blur tools: Radial, Gauzian, Smart and Motion Blur tools
- Distortion tools, Basic and advanced Lighting, Photoshop distortion tools, Zig zag, Twirl, Pinch, Wave
- Noise, Dust and scratches, Pointilize and Clouds.
- In addition Advanced and Basic lighting such as spot lights, point lights and infinite lights will be covered along with the Stylize effects.
Walter John Atkinson has taught for over fifteen years in Fashion and 3d modeling. He currently teaches live classes in Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketchup Pro and 3D Maya. He currently teaches in NYC at FIT College and LIM College. Walter's online courses are the same as his live courses. He also is a Corporate trainer and has taught at over four hundred companies. Walter has taught MBA , Continuing Ed, Undergraduates, High School, Elementary school and over one thousand private and Corporate students. He has taught over eight thousand students in the past fifteen years, placing over one thousand students into career jobs.
Email Wizards School to reserve a seat for the next FIT College Continuing Ed classes in NYC!
PreviewLearning the Filter Gallery (5:56)
StartAdaptave angle, Lens correction, Liquify and Oil Paint (5:21)
StartBlur Tools: Advanced Blur: Field, Iris, Tilt, Path and Spin Blur tools. Basic: Radial, Gauzian, Smart and Motion Blur tools (7:41)
StartLearning the Photoshop distortion tools: Zig zag, Twirl, Pinch, Wave, Noise, Dust and scratches. (3:33)
StartUsing Advanced and basic lighting, and stylize in Photoshop (6:20)