Learn how to create separations for screen printing the easy way. Students will learn to quickly create color separations and film positives for screen printers using channels and layers.
Topics & techniques covered:
- Optimum file sizes
- Using channels and layers to create color separations
- Using the magic wand to select colors - contiguous and non contiguous
- How to print layers as film positives
- How to solve color bleed with white underbase
- Cropping and registering the screens
- Using magic eraser, Using the Magic wand, Using new layer via copy
Walter John Atkinson has taught for over fifteen years in Fashion and 3d modeling. He currently teaches live classes in Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketchup Pro and 3D Maya. He currently teaches in NYC at FIT College and LIM College. Walter's online courses are the same as his live courses. He also is a Corporate trainer and has taught at over four hundred companies. Walter has taught MBA , Continuing Ed, Undergraduates, High School, Elementary school and over one thousand private and Corporate students. He has taught over eight thousand students in the past fifteen years, placing over one thousand students into career jobs.
Email Wizards School to reserve a seat for the next FIT College Continuing Ed classes in NYC!