In this course, you will learn how to efficiently create a stripe fabric using Photoshop shortcuts, multiple layer technique, as well as incorporating repeating weave and twill patterns. You will then be able to turn the repeating pattern into a textured bias stripe using a filter.
Topics & techniques covered:
- Working in high resolution
- Using custom swatch pallets
- Working with Pantone solid colors
- Utilizing background and foreground colors
- Create a seamless repeating pattern
- Implementing marquis and pencil tools
- Offsetting, defining, transforming, and resizing the pattern
- How to merge, group and duplicating layers
- Change textile textures from woven to knit
Walter John Atkinson has taught for over fifteen years in Fashion and 3d modeling. He currently teaches live classes in Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketchup Pro and 3D Maya. He currently teaches in NYC at FIT College and LIM College. Walter's online courses are the same as his live courses. He also is a Corporate trainer and has taught at over four hundred companies. Walter has taught MBA , Continuing Ed, Undergraduates, High School, Elementary school and over one thousand private and Corporate students. He has taught over eight thousand students in the past fifteen years, placing over one thousand students into career jobs.
Email Wizards School to reserve a seat for the next FIT College Continuing Ed classes in NYC!